HOTEL INTERCONTINENTAL PRESIDENTE COZUMEL RESORT SPA
With breathtaking views of the crystalline Caribbean, this Cozumel luxury hotel and spa is ideally situated on a beautiful Mexican island. Set on half a mile of white sandy beach, you can swim, snorkel or scuba dive the clear waters of the world’s second-largest coral reef, where indigenous colourful fish abound. If relaxation is your aim, enjoy two outdoor pools, experience signature spa treatments in oceanfront huts or savour the menu and beach views at El Cabeño open-air restaurant.
HEALTH AND FITNESS CENTER (ON-SITE)
- Our Fitness Center is the perfect balance between fun and a healty vacation. You’ll exercise yourself with our high technology equipment while enjoy your vacations.
- Health/Fitness Center On-Site
- Year Last Renovation Of Equipment: 2007
- Fitness Centre Type: EXTENSIVE
HEALTH AND FITNESS CENTER (OFF-SITE)
- Health/Fitness Center Off-Site
- Average Charge: $ 60.0 USD
- Fitness Centre Type: EXTENSIVE
- Spa, a boutique spa experience offering unique therapeutic and revitalizing treatments. Signature treatments incorporate indigenous fruits, plants, herbs and other natural elements, using ancient Mayan traditional techniques.
STANDARD INTERNET SERVICE
- Standard Internet service is free for all guests
- Wireless Internet available in Standard Rooms, Executive Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas
- Wired Internet available in Standard Rooms, Executive Rooms, Suites, Business Center, Public Areas
ENTERTAINMENT AND RECREATION
- Two lighted tennis courts, ping pong table, ceramics painting, putting green, dive center, Spa, Chiqui club, board games and other activities are available.
- Recreation & Sports Court
- Outdoor Pool
ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES FOR CHILDREN
- Iguana Search: the “Iguanas’ Houses”, 3 special shelters for this kind of reptiles. Endemic iguanas can also be found in these shelters. The hotel’s “Chiqui Club”, gets involved with the iguanas by feeding, caring and finding them around the property.
- Kids can paint ceramic figures as a traditional talavera pattern, making their own colourful creation, this is our way to mix tradition with fun!
- The resort has developed a special program which includes our plant nursery, kids have the possibility to visit, learn and know about our local flora and several environmental practices implemented among the resort and its surroundings.
HOUSEKEEPING AND LAUNDRY SERVICES
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning Pickup/Laundry
- Same Day Dry Cleaning
- Shoe Shine
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Concierge Services
- Dedicated Lounge (or 24 Hour Lounge)
- Grocery Shopping Service
- Ice Machine
- Safety Deposit Box available at Front Desk
Caribeño Contemporary and international specialties Alfredo di Roma Tastes of Northern Italy and the authentic Fettuccini Alfredo Napa Grill Prime USDA meat and fresh fish from the region Caña Brava Grill Light lunch on the beach Bin K’iin Lobby bar Sayab
- El Caribeño offers all-day dining with options that include Mexican, local and international dishes, as well as a full service bar with your favourite selections. Alfredo di Roma offers authentic Italian cuisine along with an award winning international wine list and Caña Brava serves a beach-friendly lunch as well as snacks and your favourite beverages. For more intimate meals, room service provides all day and overnight menus.
- Cocktail lounge
- Number of restaurants : 4
- 24 hours Room Service
ALFREDO DI ROMA
Alfredo di Roma combines the tastes of Northern Italy with fresh seafood delicacies. With incredible views of the white sandy beaches and the Caribbean Sea, the restaurant is the perfect venue for evening dining. The restaurant has the islands best wine cellar and offers a unique wine bar concept. A private dining room with its own private terrace is the perfect venue for special celebrations.
El Caribeno is a ocean front restaurant offering international cuisine with a selection of mexican and regional specialities. The restaurant is home of the resorts main bar, which offers a wide selection of cocktails and a comprehensive tequila menu, while enjoying the islands best sunset views.
Serves: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
CAÑA BRAVA BAR & GRILL
HOTEL BARS /LOUNGES
Your cares will float away on the breeze wafting through El Caribeño Bar, a beachside escape adjacent to the restaurant. Some say the island’s best cocktails are created here, and an amazing collection of tequilas is sure to contain your favourite. Ladies often request the signature Atardecer Cozumel (Cozumel Sunset), made with white rum, fresh banana, pineapple juice, condensed milk and kahlúa. Xtabentún, a local sweet liqueur, is also popular.
ALFREDO DI ROMA BAR
Occupying an intimate corner of Alfredo di Roma Restaurant. There are a variety of seating areas, including a sports bar to suit your mood or occasion, but all offer the same good selection of cocktails, tequilas and access to the restaurant’s extensive wine cellar. Alfredo’s martinis make nice aperitifs, and a chilled grappa—a uniquely Italian drink traditionally made from pomace—is a tasty finish to a glorious Italian meal. Nightly live music adds an authentic touch.
BIN K’IIN LOBBY BAR
A new nightlife experience, in a relaxed and sophisticated atmosphere with innovative design, featuring a creative variety of carefully prepared cocktails.
INTERCONTINENTAL PRESIDENTE COZUMEL RESORT SPA HOTEL –
CULTURAL TREASURES BY THE SEA
Our Spa gently blends Asian, European and American touches with the mysteries of ancient Mayan culture in 604 square meters of pure tranquility. Therapies delivered in private and couple’s treatment rooms draw on the power of indigenous plants and herbs to create harmony in the body, mind and spirit. In addition to a full menu of indulgent services, Our Spa offers:
- Oceanside massage huts
- Vichy shower
- Outdoor soaking tub
We combined some of our most popular treatments to create exclusive experiences tailored to specific needs.
Mayan Pathway (five hours)
- Mayan Temazcal
- Cooling bathing ritual
- Balinese Massage
- Lumafirm® Lift & Glow facial
- Deluxe Spa Mani & Pedi
The Spa’s capable therapists and estheticians ensure every treatment experience meets your personal expectations and their professional high standards.
- Mayan Temazcal
- Mayan Lovers Ritual (priced for two)
- Yucatan Awakening
- Men’s Spa Escape
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Mayan Lovers Massage (priced for two)
- Balinese Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- Shiatsu Massage
- Nurturing Massage for Mother-to-Be
- Deep Pore Cleansing Facial
- Plantomer® Facial
- Lumafirm® Lift & Glow Facial
- Myoxy-Caviar® High Performance Mask
- Skin Fit Myoxy-Caviar® Mask-For Him
- Express Facial
- Ultimate Renewal High Performance Eye Lift Treatment
- Mystique Silk Salt Exfoliation w/25 minutes massage
- Saltmousse®Glow Full Body Exfoliating Treatment w/25 min massage
- De-Aging Yogurt Wrap Tropical Oasis
- Chocolate Fondue Wrap
- Youth Recall Moor Mud
- Express Relief Lily Wrap
- Vichy Shower Experience (add-in)
Kids & Teens
- Little Caresses (25 minutes massage for kids)
- Strawberry Hydraboost Facial
- Papaya Hydrasoothe Facial
- Blemished Skin Facial
Spa to go
- In-Suite Massage additional charge
- Oceanview Cabana Massage additional charge
Hands and Feet
- Classic Spa Manicure
- Classic Spa Pedicure
- Deluxe Spa Manicure
- Deluxe Spa Pedicure
- Men’s Sports Manicure
- Men’s Sports Pedicure
- Princess Manicure (under 12 years old)
- Princess Pedicure (under 12 years old)
- French Polish
- Fish Pedicure
- Shampoo and Style includes blow dry
- Women’s Hair Cut and Style includes blow dry
- Men’s Hair Cut and Style
- Child’s Hair Cut and Style (12 and under)
- Up-do / Bridal Up-do
- Specialty Braids
Complimentary access for guests staying at the hotel. This includes use of the fitness equipment, and spa amenities.
- Personal Training Session
- Yoga Class
CONTACT THE SPA
For assistance with treatment selections and reservations:
- Call +52-987-8729500, extension (88).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
SPA GIFT CERTIFICATES
Whether your recipient is a friend, business associate or special someone, a Spa Gift Certificate will be most appreciated.
- Gift Certificates can be purchased at the spa reception desk, at email@example.com or by calling +52-987-8729500, extension SPA (88).
THIS IS AN IHG GREEN ENGAGE HOTEL
We know sustainability is as important to you as it is to us – that’s why we’ve made it easy for you to choose a hotel that shares your values. When you stay at an IHG Green Engage hotel, you become part of our worldwide effort to protect our environment.
WHAT IS IHG GREEN ENGAGE?
IHG Green Engage is an online system that gives our hotels the means to measure their day-to-day environmental impact. Hotels signed up to the system can track how much energy, carbon and water they’re using and how well they’re managing waste. At the same time they can choose from over 200 activities designed to help them use fewer resources, improve their carbon footprint and reduce their water use. We created IHG Green Engage to help us design, build and run greener hotels. Every time you stay at an IHG Green Engage hotel you’re boosting our efforts.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE BY CHOOSING AN IHG GREEN ENGAGE HOTEL?
We’re one of the world’s largest hotel companies which means every single thing we do can add up to a big difference, from smart design and carefully selected lighting to bio-friendly cleaning materials. By choosing an IHG Green Engage hotel you’re helping too. Thank you.
INTERCONTINENTAL PRESIDENTE COZUMEL RESORT SPA
KM 6.5 CARRETERA A CHANKANAAB COZUMEL , 77600 MEXICO FRONT DESK +52-987-8729500.
BOOK ONLINE OR CALL:
0800 770 0858